Building Performance Simulation
As the aspects of building performance are diverse, we offer a wide range of simulation services to support our clients’ goals. Energy simulations can provide insight of a design’s energy efficiency; daylighting studies can be used for façade and shading control design. Moreover, our experienced team can help you to achieve the energy, daylighting, and thermal requirements of regional or international codes and green building certifications.
Our expertise includes:
- Energy Modeling
- Schematic ‘simple box’ model
- Whole building energy modeling
- Energy modeling and reporting for code compliance, i.e. Title 24, ASHRAE 90.1, and LEED
- Daylight Modeling
- Schematic daylight modeling
- Detailed daylight modeling
- Visual comfort/glare modeling and analysis
- Daylight performance modeling and reporting for green building certifications, i.e. LEED, CHPS, and WELL.
- Natural ventilation air flow modeling
- Thermal comfort modeling
- Solar radiation analysis
- Existing buildings and retrofit analysis